LAFCO Marine Bar Soap
Harmless waves slap against the kayak as it glides its way toward the shore under the late afternoon sun. The intoxicating sea air is suddenly enhanced by wet floral notes of water lily, sea jasmine and rose as the boat paddles closer to landing.
Clean and luminous marine notes work their ozonic magic on bergamot, jasmine and vetiver.
Artfully made in Europe, our ultra hydrating, natural Marine bar soap cleanses with a creamy, rich lather and leaves your skin luxuriously fragranced.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Our bar soaps are aged for 4 weeks which makes them dense, long lasting and quick drying after each use. That means our soaps don’t have as much water as other bars and won’t break down as quickly.
- Our bar soaps contain omega fatty acids that are good for your skin and can help to combat dry irritated skin and conditions like eczema.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR BAR SOAP
- Store your soap on a surface that doesn’t retain water and encourages air flow, like a soap dish, and away from running water.
- Use a washcloth or loofah for showering and bath applications to get more lather using less soap.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- Our bar soaps are superfatted with almond oil, a process that provides superior moisturizing and emollient qualities. In fact, they’re so rich they can even be used to replace shaving cream.